Charter small jet
Small jets are just one step up from the turboprops jets. They don’t have propellers but regular turbine engines instead. They are an economical mean to fly around, especially for short hops as they are relatively light aircraft. Their range is fairly short and they are best used for flying inside one country or to a neighbouring country.
They can usually handle short runways and reach airports that are considered “difficult”. The operating cost of a small jet is usually higher than a turboprops’ but they make up for this cost in speed. As for turboprops, most of them have a small cabin, so they are ideal for small groups from 4 to 8 passengers; however, some clients find that these jets lack cabin space.
Very economical and wonderful for small runways and short distances, which is why it is the most popular charter airplane choice for the Islands of the Bahamas and the Caribbean…. Read More
Fixed-wing turboprops are a great alternative to light jets, perfect for short trips for 6-9 passengers, depending on the model… Read More
A very light jet, entry-level jet or personal jet, previously known as a microjet, is a category of small jet aircraft approved for single-pilot operation… Read More
- jet set private air service
- что можно перевозить в самолете из личной гигиены
- чем отличается бизнес класс от эконом в самолете ютэйр
- интересные факты частного самолета
- jet lynx aviation charter
- частный самолет в ницце ссср
- список компаний бизнес авиация
- стоимость аренды пасажирских самолетов ту 134
- деловая авиация аренда самолета
- бизнес авиация книга